ordered items from store retailer Greg Shapiro which was never ordered.Owner claims he sublet store to someone else.

He claimed they left with our money. Did not explain what was going on. Had to investigate on my own. When confronted with situation he Was VERY RUDE!

Asked for money back had to call store three times. The poorest customer service I have ever encountered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All receipts had different store names. Retailer conducts business under three different names seems a little shady to me.

Bowery Lighting, Universal Lighting, Shoenbak lighting.Location id 1250 Broadhollow Road Farmingdale Not the kind of people you want to deal with very dishonest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Bowery Lighting?

Comments

Completely agree with complaint.Bowery Lighting has the worst customer service of any company we've dealt with.

Read reviews on other sites.Buyer beware!

dont ever shop at this store

who is a fraud?Customer or bowery lighting.

This owner is the rudest and worst business owner I ever encountered. I ordered same medallion from home depot and received in two days. This man can not run a business.

What a mess with chandelier we ordered!Do NOT Shop at this store you will be sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person is a fraud. Do not pay any attention to them.