I found Bowery online and placed an order for several outdoor wall mounted fixtures. I received an email confirmation asap, and received my order 3 days later.

The website was very easy to use and they had the lowest prices of anyone online. I called customer service to place an additional order and Bill In sales helped me so much. I will def be a lifetime customer of Bowery.

This is actually my first review Ive ever written because Im very appreciative of the service and prices that I was provided. I want to let everyone know about Bowery so you can have a great experience as well.

Comments

samtheclip
Lockport, New York, United States #1122898

I don't believe it for a minute! When I was making my comment this site asked for proof of purchase, so I posted my receipt.

That way people could see that the poster was legit. Who *** comes to pissedconsumer.com to leave a positive review??? I'll tell ya, the company that has 10 negative comments. All of which state the same, that they have ***-poor customer service!

Don't give me that ***, "Any negative review was left by a competitor." My ***! We're all pissed about the same thing! In short, Bowery Lighting is a bunch of LIARS! They post items for sale that they do not have.

Once the customer realizes this Bowery blows them off.

Oh yeah, notice I posted with my "real" account here. I didn't opt to post anonymously so drop the BS of this being a fake post.

-Sam