Turnaround Time

Like a prior consumer, my experience with Bowery was horrible.I first made an order and waited for a very long time.

Received nothing. I then contacted them and asked to cancel the order and suddenly, the item shipped so I was unable to cancel. Once the item arrived, it was not at all what I ordered. I thought there was a mistake and called to explain the error.

They then told me that "items may vary from the description given" ...huh??

I have been asking for an RMA number for two weeks now...nothing....

This company should be shut down.

I have filed a dispute with my credit card company and will take them to small claims court if necessary.They should not be in business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no communication and poor communication. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bowery lighting online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $210. Bowery Lighting needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bowery lighting online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bowery Lighting.

Had an Experience with Bowery Lighting?

Comments